Private, semi-private small group, and corporate/workplace Yoga classes are offered. All services are available at home, a suitable location of your choice, indoors or outdoors.
The style of Yoga I teach is a combination of various spiritual and physical styles and lineages that I have come across in my journey and bring together in my classes, with a strong foundation in Hatha Yoga, the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the eightfold path, all delivered in a trauma sensitive approach. I draw upon spirituality and metaphysical teachings, First Nations spirituality and teachings, Shamanism, Bhakti Yoga, Yogic philosophy and Vedic culture, teachings from the ancestors and our elders, and more. The word Yoga means “to yoke” or to bring together mind, body and spirit, and this union can be achieved through a variety of Yoga practices including asana, pranayama, meditation, and mantra. Come prepared to blast wide open, to heal, to create strength, to grow, to Shift.
Our sangha practices Green Yoga. In light of Georg and Brenda Feuerstein’s book, the practice of Green Yoga is to translate the wisdom of 5000 years of yogic teachings into living a sustainable and “green” lifestyle, one in which we not only learn to purify and transform the body, mind and spirit, but one where we take those teachings off the mat and into our environment. They explain that our modern civilization is in dire need of the moral and spiritual wisdom that the heritage of traditional Yoga teaches. Green Yoga “is Yoga that incorporates environmental mindfulness and activism in its spiritual orientation, especially in our time of great global crisis. It stands for a sattvic mind and a sattvic world.” ~ Georg & Brenda Feuerstein, Green Yoga
Depending on creative expression and intuitive guidance, my Yoga classes explore a wide range of yogic and spiritual tools and techniques including sun salutations, vinyasa, restorative Yoga poses, pranayama (yogic breathing), meditation, kirtan (devotional song), mantra (sacred sound repetition), inspirational quotes from great yogis and saints, mystical poetry, visualization, affirmations, smudging, aromatherapy and more to enhance your transformative journey into the Self. Come with an open mind and an open heart, ready to receive light and love.
- Restorative Yoga
- Restorative Yoga & Meditation
- Yoga For First Responders
- Mantra Yoga, Kirtan & Sound Healing
This class is a dynamic, soulful, spiritual and purifying physical Yoga practice that combines the teachings of hatha Yoga (union of body, mind and spirit through movement and breath) and bhakti yoga (gratitude, openheartedness, humility, compassion and devotion). The asanas (postures) are a moving meditation in the form of sun salutations, vinyasas, and 5 to 10 breath holds in a series of standing, balancing, seated, inversion and twisting poses. Each class aims to satisfy the 8 limbs of Yoga. At any level, you are encouraged to honour yourself.
Semi-Private/Small Group (ea.) 1-10 sessions
1-10 Sessions (ea)
60 minutes $85
75 minutes $105
90 minutes $125
11-20 Sessions (ea)
60 minutes $80
75 minutes $100
90 minutes $120
21+ Sessions (ea)
60 minutes $75
75 minutes $95
90 minutes $115
Small group applies to between 2-6 people. A cost effective way to receive semi-private Yoga by splitting the investment between participants!
If you are looking to have a Yoga practice tailored to your specific health and wellness needs, private Yoga is ideal.
Please Contact Me to Book & Purchase Sessions
Points of Consideration Before Practicing
- It is advised to refrain from eating for 2-3 hours before practicing Yoga.
- Please bring a Yoga mat and water in a non-plastic reusable bottle. Additionally you may choose to bring a blanket, strap, or other prop depending on the class you are attending.
- Wear flexible, comfortable clothing.
- As an advocate for a natural, non-toxic lifestyle and for the safety of those with allergies, I request that you refrain from wearing scents to practice(perfumes, strong deodorants/body sprays etc.).
- Please turn off cell phones prior to entering the space.
- Doors open 30 minutes before each practice, and I ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before class begins. If you are coming for your first time, please allow for extra time.
- Doors are locked between classes and no late arrivals are permitted.
- We observe social silence in the Yoga “studio” as our sacred space for practice. Please refrain from any talk within the “studio” itself and be mindful of others who may be practicing or in meditation by keeping voices down before and after class.