Hello beautiful spirits!
You’ll notice that in many spots on my site and in many of my facebook posts and twitter tweets I talk about high vibration living. Many of you might be wondering what the heck I’m talking about! Let me shed some light on what living this way can look like and mean for you.
High Vibration Living is a phrase that came to me one day as I was creating this new website. When I talk about high vibration living, I am referring to absolutely all of the things you can do that raise your energetic vibration, thus moving you and everyone around you closer to the frequencies of love, joy, peace and enlightenment. Here I’ll take a moment to explain what I mean by energetic vibration and more specifically the Scale of Consciousness.
Understanding the Levels of Consciousness
Psychiatrist, consciousness researcher and mystic Dr. David R. Hawkins developed a “map” of the levels of human consciousness (also called the Scale of Consciousness) that uses a muscle-testing technique called Applied Kinesiology (AK) to document the nonlinear, spiritual realm. The research was scientifically-validated and published in Dr. Hawkins’ doctorate dissertation titled Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis and Calibrations of the Level of Human Consciousness, an elaborate discussion of the Scale of Consciousness and its significance as outlined in his groundbreaking book, Power vs. Force: The Anatomy of Consciousness (Veritas Publishing, 1995).
Briefly, each level of consciousness (LOC) coincides with determinable human behaviors and perceptions about life and God. Each level represents a corresponding attractor field of varying strength that exists beyond our three-dimensional reality. There’s a critical point within each LOC from which its field gravitates (or entrains).
The numbers on the scale represent logarithmic calibrations (measurable vibratory frequencies on a scale which increases to the tenth power) of the levels of human consciousness and its corresponding level of reality. The numbers themselves are arbitrary; the significance lies in the relationship of one number (or level) to another (e.g., Dr. Hawkins’ scale is from 1 to 1000; a similar scale could be devised from 1 to 10 where 2 is courage and 5 is love).
The Great Barrier
Dr. Hawkins points out that the two greatest spiritual growth barriers seem to be at level 200 and 500. Two hundred, the level of courage, represents a profound shift from destructive and harmful behavior to life-promoting and integrous lifestyles; everything below 200 makes one go weak using kinesiology. Currently, approximately 78% of the world’s population is below this significant level. The destructive capacity of this majority would annihilate mankind without the counterbalancing effect of the 22% above 200. Because the scale of consciousness is logarithmic, each incremental point represents a giant leap in power. As such, one person calibrated at 600 counterbalances the negativity of 10 million people below 200.
The second great barrier is level 500—Love. Love in this context is a way of being in the world—not an emotionality as most of us perceive it. According to Dr. Hawkins, the reason the level of love is so difficult to achieve is because our ego is so rooted in the physical domain as opposed to the spiritual domain, which emerges at 500. The 400s represent the level of reason, guided by the linear, mechanistic world of form (our modern society that includes advancements in medicine, science, government, etc). Interestingly, the top echelon of intellectual genius, including Einstein, Freud, Newton, Aristotle, etc., all calibrated around 499. The 500s represent a very difficult hurdle as only four percent of the world’s population calibrates in the 500s. This level denotes a shift from the linear, provable domain (classic physics or Newtonian physics) to the nonlinear, formless, spiritual realm.
Now that you understand what energetic frequency and the scale of consciousness are all about, let’s talk about what you can do, RIGHT NOW, to start raising your energetic frequency so you can live the life of your dreams!
A list of ways you can raise your consciousness and vibration
- Eat living foods. Raw, whole, organic, unprocessed foods that come from the Earth have all their living enzymes intact and are literally natures medicine. They will fuel your “machine” in a way that no other so called “food” can. Because they are living, they have a high vibration and when you align your self with a high vibration lifestyle, you will find your body craving food that supports this way of living.
- Spiritual practice. Anything that takes you into that place where you become quiet, you get centred and grounded is creating a pathway to the Divine, to God, to Creator. Meditation, Yoga, Prayer, Intentions and Affirmations are some examples.
- Exercise. Here I refer to the types of exercise that nourish body, mind and spirit. The physical practice of Yoga, the asanas (postures) as part of the 8 limbed path, was created to build and maintain a strong physical container so that the mind could “go out.” In other words, to connect with God. Other examples might include Tai Chi, Qigong, or even a brisk walk or run out in nature.
- Use natural, non-toxic products. Your body is the container in this life for your Spirit. Take care of it by NOT putting toxic chemicals into it through the use of mainstream chemical laden body care products. Do your research. You can look up your current products on the EWGs cosmetics database – then switch TODAY to a natural product from a trusted company or make your own! Did you know that antiperspirant has aluminum in it? We were meant to sweat people!
- Practice holistic health. Prevention is the key! If you are doing all the above, chances are you rarely get sick. When the body is in a state of imbalance or dis-ease, the warning signs begin to appear, usually in the form of an ache/pain or illness. Rather than reaching for more toxic substances to pour into your body to numb the symptoms, search for the underlying problem causing the imbalance. Use all of natures tools to help you do that and ease your discomfort (herbs, homeopathy, crystals, essential oils, living food). Remember, dis-ease leads to disease; the first step is awareness and then the healing can begin.
- More ways I think contribute to living a high vibration lifestyle: do things that bring you joy, laugh, buy organic sustainable clothing, support your local community, give and receive equally, remember that what you give off is what you get back (the law of attraction), get into nature often (shoes or clothing! optional), tell your partner and children you love them (all the time), practice non-violence and non-judgement.
There are many more things you can do to live a high vibration lifestyle. As in the ancient adage, the paths are many but the truth is One.
With love, light and peace to you,
Source for Dr. Hawkins and Scale of Consicousness information http://consciousnessproject.org/articles/consciousness-research-overview/